Turnaround Time

I contacted UK Private investigators to trace a person via their mobile number for me. After days of trying to submit my payment via credit card, only to have their system reject again and again, I was finally able to do it with a friend's card.

Eagerly awaiting my report, I was surprised that it contained ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in terms of information. The trace was unsuccessful. When I requested a refund as per their "no success, no fee" guarantee, he refused and made the argument that my case went "above and beyond" a regular trace. Furthermore, he insisted that because the details of the person I wanted traced were inaccurate, that I was not entitled to a refund, even though I made it clear to him from the beginning that I was unsure of the accuracy of the details.

After all, if I was certain of the details' accuracy, I would not have needed his services in the first place. I pleaded with him time and time again to honor his "no success, no fee" guarantee, but to no avail. Not only does this guy suck at investigating, but his costumer service is terrible. Do steer clear of this one.

I'm sure there are other, more honorable and more competent private investigators in the UK, so don't waste your money or your time in this one.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of trace via mobile from Uk Private Investigators. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $180 and wants Uk Private Investigators to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Uk Private Investigators for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Please check out this clown's Instagram page...A joke and a joker. Hope he gets put away FOR LIFE!!

Absolute crook who knows how to make a website.

Let's get together and file a class action law suit!!!

Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom #1184051

I'm thinking of using him, how did I know these story's aren't from compiters, I'm not saying there are

As I've used him before for electrol roll copy and got it